The BWWA Executive Board invites nominations for the positions of Chair and Vice Chair. These positions are elected by the BWWA members and serve for 2-4 years. Descriptions of the positions’ main responsibilities are:
The Chair (term of 2 years)
- Serves as executive officer, setting meeting agendas, appointing board members, and creating ad hoc committees if necessary;
- Assists BWWC organizers in the conference organizing process, including recruiting
- future host institutions and coordinating host organization proposal approval;
- Organizes Association and Advisory board meetings, trains Vice Chair,
- Advises Board as Past Chair, and serves as an Association Board member after their tenure as Chair expires.
The Vice Chair (term of 2 years; followed by 2-year term as Chair)
- Advises the Chair and acts as Chair in Chair’s absence.
- Oversees Travel Award committee and chairs Nominations and Elections Committee
- Serves as Chair after completion of two-year term as Vice Chair.
Those interested in learning more in the positions may contact Roxanne Eberle at firstname.lastname@example.org or Donelle Ruwe at Donelle.Ruwe@nau.edu for more information.
Please submit a letter of interest and CV by Friday, October 14, 2022 to BWWA.email@example.com if you wish to run for either of these positions.